Always the correct part
We know our products
50+ years in the business
21+ Warehouses in the USA
- Revolutionary BioFoam® chassis attachment system eliminates
- injury-causing plastic rivets and utilizes soft plastics and TPR rubbers without high points that could injure in the event of an impact
- Air channels molded into the BioFoam allow hot air to escape
- CE rated protection created using a triple layer, high density memory foam in between the outer plastic and the BioFoam that is in contact with the user.
- Triple layer construction (as opposed to a single thick layer) allows layers to move relative to one another further improving impact performance
- Full upper torso plastic roost deflector
- Neck brace compatible design: simply slide underneath the plastics or remove the plastic panels on the chest and back depending upon on neck brace design
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom comfortable fit
- Removable thermoformed soft BioFoam chassis for increased comfort and easy washing
- Easy-to-use waist belt buckles integrated into the chest plastic
- Multiple vents for maximum airflow
- Low-profile design can be worn under jersey
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: EN1621-2 Level 2, EN14021 & Me-int 097
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
For more details see our return policy page.