Dirt Bike repair is our specialty! Our certified technicians live and breath these machines. We have diagnosed and repaired thousands of simple and complex problems. We have the reputation and documentation to prove it!
If you're into trail riding or motocross we have the resources and knowledge to give your dirt bike the performance it demands. We simply can not be matched. We do 95% of our services in-house and have a lot of specialty equipment to give you the turnaround time you deserve.
Brands We Support
Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Gas Gas, and Husqvarna
Ask and you shall receive!
We do just about everything for your dirt bike. Tire services, suspension setup, chain and sprockets, engine rebuilding, crankshaft rebuilding, dyno tuning, maintenance, valve adjustments, cylinder head repair, brakes, controls, cylinder boring, you name it. If there is a more specific dirt bike repair you're looking for, please contact us below.
What sets us apart from the competition?
- 14,593+ repairs completed and counting!
- Certified experienced dirt bike mechanics
- Amazing reputation. Read our reviews!
- Fair & honest estimates always provided
- Michigan licensed and insured repair facility
Lets get your dirt bike fixed!
- $159 Diagnostic Inspection (No start, electrical problems, performance issues, etc.)
- A complete estimate with parts and labor will always be provided
- Professional Results Guaranteed! No Surprise Invoices.
Nearby Cities We Service
We are only a short driving distance from Emmett, Brown City,Romeo, Lapeer, Marlette, Dryden, Almont, Metamora, Memphis, Yale, Leonard, Richmond, Armada, Sterling Heights, North Branch, Utica, and many other surrounding places. Get directions now and get your dirt bike in line today!
Note: We do not service dirt bikes that are 1999 or older.