Our ATV repair shop can diagnose and fix your running problem, electrical issue or even give your ATV the performance you're looking for. Our certified technicians have a ton of experience, knowledge and have fixed countless 4-wheelers over the years. What exactly sets us apart? We have access to factory OEM specifications and service intervals to properly repair your quad. If you're into riding the trails, farm work, plowing snow or racing your ATV, we have what it takes to get your 4-wheeler repaired.
What services do we offer for your ATV?
We can perform routine maintenance, mount new tires, rebuild your engine, replace CV boots, valve adjustments and many other services. Our specialty is figuring out why your ATV doesn't run. We have repaired so many 4-wheeler's over the years, seen so many unique problems and have some of the best ATV mechanics around. Bottom line is, we got you covered.
Also, we install ATV accessories, plow kits, light bars, racks, ATV hunting accessories, lift kits, aftermarket wheels & tires, winches and many other options. Will make sure you're getting the right accessory, make sure it fits correctly, deal with any defects or warranties if it comes up and we will always stand behind our work.
Brands We Support
Why you should do business with us
- 14,593+ repairs completed and counting!
- Certified experienced ATV mechanics
- Amazing reputation. Read our reviews!
- Fair & honest estimates always provided
- Michigan licensed and insured repair facility
ATV Repair Prices
- $159 Diagnostic Inspection (electrical issue, performance problems, running issue, etc.)
- An estimate will always be provided for any additional labor or parts.
- You only pay for what you approve of. No Surprises! Professional Results Guaranteed.
Towns We Service Nearby
We are only a short driving distance from North Branch, Leonard, Richmond, Brown City, Metamora, Memphis, Romeo, Lapeer, Marlette, Dryden, Almont, Emmett, Yale, Sterling Heights, Armada, Utica, and many other cities. Get directions today and get your ATV serviced by the best 4 wheeler mechanics in Michigan.
Note: We do not service ATV's that are 1999 or older