Our Can Am ATV repair shop has an outstanding reputation and has completed over 10,000+ repairs. We have worked on several Can Am ATV models. Some examples are the DS450, Outlander 400, Outlander Max 800, Renegade 800R, and many more. We have certified technicians with a ton of experience and extensive knowledge. Into trail riding, farm work, plowing snow or racing your Can Am ATV? We have what it takes to get your 4-wheeler repaired.
What exactly can we service on your Can Am?
We can do your routine maintenance, mount new tires, rebuild your engine, replace cv boots, do a valve adjustment and a lot of other services. Our specialty is figuring out why your ATV don't run. We have repaired so many 4-wheeler's over the years, seen so many unique problems and have some of the best Can Am ATV mechanics around. Bottom line is, we got you covered.
Also, we install ATV accessories, plow kits, light bars, racks, ATV hunting accessories, lift kits, aftermarket wheels & tires, winches and many other options. Will make sure your getting the right accessory, make sure it fits correctly, deal with any defects or warranties if it comes up and stand behind our work.
Why you should do business with us
- Certified and experienced Can Am mechanics
- Outstanding Reputation. Read our reviews!
- We always provide fair & honest estimates
- Licensed and insured Michigan repair facility
ATV Repair Prices
- $159 Diagnostic Inspection (No start, electrical issue, running issue, etc.)
- We will always provide an estimate for any additional labor or parts.
- No surprises! You only pay for what you approve. Professional Results Guaranteed.
Nearby Towns We Service
We are only a short driving distance from Romeo, Lapeer, Marlette, Dryden, Almont, Emmett, Brown City, Metamora, Memphis, Yale, Sterling Heights, North Branch, Leonard, Richmond, Armada, Utica and many other cities. Get directions today and get your Can Am serviced by the best Michigan ATV technician.
Note: We do not service Can Am ATV's that are 1999 or older