BOYESEN engineers embarked on a mission to create a new lineage of aerodynamic intake technology by refining the primary performance factors required to increase peak horsepower through design innovation: Aerodynamic Surface Optimization, Model-Specific Reed Petal Tensioning, Material Fuel Resistance, and Multi-Stage Reed Timing. Together, these innovations create a new technological benchmark in intake performance.
- Boyesen Engineering would like to introduce the all-new RC2 Series Rad Valve, designed to increase overall horsepower and throttle response in the Yamaha YZ250/250X KTM65SX and Kawasaki KX85/100
- Each Boyesen RAD Valve is unique - tailor made to that model, year and displacement.
- The intake charge is redirected for more even distribution to the intake ports
- Constant flow velocity is maintained for instant throttle response and more horsepower
- One piece design and Easy installation