Always the correct part
We know our products
50+ years in the business
21+ Warehouses in the USA
Just like your hands, your feet are one of the most important aspects of riding a motorcycle. When you think about how often you shift gears and work the rear brake pedal you begin to realize the importance of good riding boots. FLY riding boots combine protection, durability, and value to keep you grabbing gears for years to come.
- Inner ankle protection made of durable and flexible plastic
- Articulated rear ankle gives the subtle flexibility to bend your foot down, yet still remains supportive
- 3D molded plastic shift protection panel saves your boot from premature wear. Don’t miss a shift with the added grooves and texture to aid in grabbing the shift lever.
- 3D shin protection pre-shaped molded plastic adds impact protection
- No more burnt plastic with this boot’s leather heat shield. Leather is long lasting and won’t melt
- Metal toe guard gives that finished look and protects the front of the sole from delaminating
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around your calf while sealing the opening from debris
- Adjustable quick lock buckles with a solid locked in feel and an open design keeps dirt from clogging the function
- 2” Shorter than Youth
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
For more details see our return policy page.